Yara Mart is a comprehensive E-commerce shop in Bangladesh serving the customer by creating ultimate value. The online shop started its journey with a unique product, named “NIS FLOWER”. The concept of NIS flower came when a young creative mind used to make flowers out of colorful papers. Later the business expanded, Yara Mart started to sell other party decorative products as well. Other party products include Foil Balloons, Paper Lantern, Honey Comb Ball, Foil Curtains, Birthday Collections, Event Decorations, Party products etc. However, the organization is planning to expand their business as an event manager within a very short time. Yara Mart has been able to serve a lot of people with proper convenience. This website has the aim to reach more customers and carry its business with more strength.
Order Placement & Distribution Procedure:
- The products and services we offer, one can find them through our Facebook page and our website.
- Customers can order their desired product through our Facebook inbox or Website or they can also place the order by calling us directly.
- After the order confirmation, Yara Mart prepares the product for the client and sends it to them at their preferred delivery date. Mainly we follow “Cash-on-Delivery” process to deliver the product.
- We deliver products to the client through Biddyut Delivery Service.
- We ensure that our customers get the best products and services.
- We always suggest our customer check their ordered products after receiving them. Once our delivery man hands the product to the customer, we won’t hold any responsibility for the damages.
- If our customer gets any damaged or broken product and if we found guilty, then we exchange the product as soon as we can. But usually, we do not take any kind of returns.
- We try our level best to deliver the best quality product along with best services to our customers because we prioritize our customer the most. According to keep the standard up to mark we always ensure that our customers are satisfied.
- For making any deal Yara Mart requires trade license.
- We usually prefer to make a transaction with the merchant through the banking process.
- A written agreement will be signed by both parties after confirming a deal.
- A merchant would stock all the products and our delivery team would collect the products from the merchant.
- If any product that we have ordered gets stock out, a merchant should immediately notify about the issue to Yara Mart’s member.
- Yara Mart has the authorization to terminate merchant without any notice if we found something unethical and fraudulent.
- A merchant should ensure the quality of the products.
- A merchant would be responsible for any damaged products.
- As Yara Mart doesn’t compromise about the quality of the products, so Yara Mart would take legal action against merchant if we find any defeated products.
- If clients cancel any order, then we would give back those products to the merchant within 15 days.
- Any complaint issued by clients would take in consideration by the merchant and would have to take necessary steps within 2 days.
- In term of price fixing, merchants don’t have the authorization. Yara Mart would decide the prices of the products.
- We usually do not take any return- if the product is already dispatched from the customer side.
- Once the customer receives the product, we do not hold the responsibility of the product at any condition (broken, damaged).
- We suggest customers check their ordered products carefully just after they get the delivery from our delivery man.
- If our product is damaged or broken then we would hold responsibility for that- in that case, a customer can return the product and we would offer to exchange the product.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us